Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long time no see :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamin

Kamin

Long time no see :) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 am

Hi all,

was just messin about on the net and all of a sudden DS popped into my head. i havent played 9d in a verrry long time, but i remembered the address of this site and thought i would drop in and say hello Laughing

how is everyone doing? has darkside been restored to its former glory? has there been any new interesting bugs added recently? any of the old members return to DS????

Kamin cheers
Back to top Go down
Evillordas
Leader Of Leaders
Evillordas

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Not really many quited others with ace or in other bands.. just Gilganto comed back 2 DS from old members... hope u come 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamin

Kamin

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 pm

na, i doubt i will go back to playing 9d, it just got boring after so long of doing the same stuff. only thing i miss is the people Sad
Back to top Go down
Evillordas
Leader Of Leaders
Evillordas

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm

KAMIN!!! us ed my words.. thats why i comed back i think.. not patch.. just ppl... DAm ^^ Smile))
Back to top Go down
Kamin

Kamin

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 am

i am in a full time course and i have work on the weekends so i wouldnt really have the time to be playing much anyways, but i have to confess that i did go and buy WoW and i think its great (at least its worth paying for imho)

i logged in to 9D a few weeks ago and was greeted my that big nasty AD BANNER Evil or Very Mad i logged back out straight away and uninstalled 9D geek

maybe one day when/ if they get rid of the banner i might come back. i feel unwelcome by acclaim when they block off half my screen after i have played for so long and paid so much (id be happy to pay for premium pack if i felt it was a choice and not forced.) /rant

anyways, say hi to all 4 me, gotta go study now

Kamin study
Back to top Go down
Evillordas
Leader Of Leaders
Evillordas

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:27 pm

ic,and i understand you.. good thing i hawe 90days prem.. so i dont pay much atention 2 add Smile
but still i always w8for you matie ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see :)   Long time no see :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For All :: General-
Jump to: