Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Chicago!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnuckleS

Hello from Chicago! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Chicago!   Hello from Chicago! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:18 pm

hey there ppl!..i stopped playing for the exact same reason...the ad system..i moved to perfect world...sweet game that has a lot of things i felt 9d was missing,and....NO AD SYSTEM!! weee! i actually tried to log in after i got your e-mail evillordas but couldn't get in..i think maybe my pass was changed by Mofo(x19)...so im not sure if ill ever be able to get back on with knuckle..was good hearing from you and my teamspeak is still up and running...i host a few now for guilds in Perfect World but the public TanArmyMan is always up with no pass..i check in there from time to time to see if anyone popped in..if you can remember login info you can edit a channel there and leave message or just use it as you see fit.talk to you later everyone.
Back to top Go down
Evillordas
Leader Of Leaders
Evillordas

Hello from Chicago! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chicago!   Hello from Chicago! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Ohh bro sad.. but nice 2 hear u happy Smile
Hawe fun matie maybe 1 day we play 1 game alltogether ^^
Back to top Go down

Hello from Chicago!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For All :: General-
Jump to: