Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where all go?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess

where all go? Empty
PostSubject: where all go?   where all go? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:03 pm

I left Dark Side cause no one was on in my band is like all drop off face of earth O.o! I got Devils Toy's FD gloves if you want them back just let me know when if ever your going to be back on I seen your name says over month of inactive in band Members listing. why anyone not say good bye if they are going to be off for a long time? well bye all nice to meet ya'll <3 Princess_Yin!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evillordas
Leader Of Leaders
Evillordas

where all go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where all go?   where all go? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm

hi, me and DT atm playing JD,actualy he is, i am 2 borred and busy in real life Smile
i am w8ing for new map and conntent.i dint quit 9D Smile
Back to top Go down
Princess

where all go? Empty
PostSubject: lost and forgotten?   where all go? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

well lots have left the league due to non activity and now with glitches in the game and such I left it too sorri guys I got Yin to GB now she not even have killer cof/ Voh or Shen Mo. O.o well gtg happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Evillordas
Leader Of Leaders
Evillordas

where all go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where all go?   where all go? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm

i can help with epys if you have p@ss,9D sux atm as u sed gliches/bugs... personaly i am w8ing for fixes or ADV clans Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where all go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where all go?   where all go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where all go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For All :: New Members-
Jump to: